- First use of our new Dad's Hat barrel: Thoughts on maintenance and brewing an Imperial Stout for the first pass through the barrel.
- Second pass through barrel #1 a Belgian Quad: Recipe development for the Quad aged in Dad's Hat Barrel #1.
- Tom's Barrel (barrel #2): I help fellow brewer Tom fill his Dad's Hat barrel with a Triple, his recipe.
- Funky Saison in barrel #1: As the whiskey character fades slightly I start to introduce Brett to the barrel with a Saison brewed with Sunflower Seeds, Oats and Nelson Sauvin.
- From End Table to Aging Vessel: Reconditioning an old barrel: I received an old dried up Dad's Hat Barrel that needed some TLC before it could be filled with beer.